Of the various types of ice bins by Ziegra, the simplest and lowest cost units are our slope fronted ice bins.
These are available in two capacities, both with adjustable leg sizes and a sloping ice access lid at the front of the bin.
They are suitable for storing flake or nugget ice produced by commercial ice machines, with regular emptying recommended in order to eliminate the risk of stale ice.
Ease of access and flexibility are key features, with the top of the smaller capacity slope fronted ice bin able to be cut to suit direct mounting on commercial ice machines from 150-375kg capacities.
130kg sloped fronted ice bin features
• Simple poly lined interior construction for easy cleaning and superior chlorine resistance
• Adjustable for optimal working height
• Large access door and low sill for convenient access
• Door opening sealed with replaceable gaskets
• Efficient insulation performance
• Stainless steel exterior panels for improved corrosion resistance
280kg slope fronted ice storage bins
Our larger slope fronted ice bins feature the same listed benefits as the 130kg capacity, with the additional advantage of being suitable for adjustable mounting to fit commercial ice machines up to 1,200kg capacity.
Regardless of capacity size, Ziegra slope fronted ice bins are the most cost-effective storage option to hold flake and nugget ice hygienically.
More on ice storage bins
For more details on Ziegra’s extensive range of ice storage bins, from slope fronted or elevated ice bins to products featuring SmartGate technology, please contact us to speak to a member of our helpful team.